Kerdi Seal Mixing Valve with a 4 1/2 in. opening diameter is used to waterproof the area around the mixing valve opening before setting your tile. Made of pliable polythylene. Made of prefabricated cut section of the Kerdi membrane. Designed to seal protrusions in the area of the mixing valve.
- Waterproofs area around mixing valve before setting tile, easy to install and features over molded rubber gaskets
- Is used in conjunction with Kerdi Shower system for a complete waterproof tiled shower, mixing valve is installed before tile installation and only 1 mil thick eliminating build up
- Fits 4-1/2 in. Valve opening, eliminates water penetration, Gasket fits tightly around mixing valve
- Installs with unmodified thinset (not included), install thin-set with a 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. v-notch trowel, embed the mixing valve in thin-set, remove any air pockets
- MFG Model # : KMSMV235/114
- MFG Part # : KMSMV235/114